|Salary:||£28,672 - £32,910|
|Location:||Llandovery Leisure Centre|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
Closing Date: 06/04/2021
Leisure / Llandovery Leisure Centre
£28,672 - £32,910 (Grade H)
Carmarthenshire County Council's Sport & Leisure Section's ambition is to get more people, more active more often making Carmarthenshire a place:
• That is the most active and healthy in the UK.
• Where every person is an active participant at a ‘community club’ or ‘Leisure Facility’
• Where every child is hooked on physical activity for life
We are committed to having a positive impact on people’s health, fitness, physical literacy as well as providing facilities, opportunities and services that people enjoy and would recommend. We are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. If that's you, why not help us make a difference?
• To assist the Facility Manager in the effective management and supervision of operational and financial performance within the department’s leisure facilities.
• The post holder drives the day-to-day front of house operational service delivery and quality to customers of the Leisure Centre and would be expected to be 70% “on the shop floor”
• To ensure the proper operation of plant equipment and chemical treatment systems.
• To champion service delivery at Llandovery with a focus upon – Facilities Management, Customer Experience and Commercial performance.
Post holder may be required to contribute to one or more service improvement teams.
A basic knowledge of Welsh is required to accomplish this post. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For further information please contact Stephen Petherick on 01267 224724 / email@example.com
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Brexit - EEA and Swiss nationals who are NOT eligible to apply for a right to work in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme must have some other form of immigration permission entitling them to work from 1st January onwards. For further information please visit; The UK's points-based immigration system: An introduction for EU citizens (publishing.service.gov.uk)
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a .pdf copy of the Job Profile and Person Specification.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide evidence that you have the right to live and work in the UK?
|Contact Name:||Stephen Petherick|