Teacher of Welsh - Ysgol Dyffryn Taf
|Salary:||£27,018 - £41,604|
|Location:||Ysgol Dyffryn Taf, North Rd, Whitland|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Full Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Education & Children|
Closing Date: 10/05/2021 (09:00)
YSGOL DYFFRYN TAF
Teacher of Welsh
Salary £27,018 - £41,604
Starting Date 01/09/2021
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to be part of a successful team. A teacher with the necessary qualifications is required to join the Welsh Department and to be a Form Tutor.
Main purpose of post:
· Achieve the Professional Standards for Teacher (Core) in the context of being a teacher as part of a Subject Team and as a Form Tutor as part of a Year Team.
· Implement and deliver an appropriate, broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for pupils supporting a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
· Monitor and support pupils' overall progress and development as a Teacher and Form Tutor including the personal development dimension.
· Facilitate and encourage a learning experience that gives pupils the opportunity to fulfil their individual potential.
· Contribute to raising pupils' standards of achievement and progress.
· Share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for academic personal growth.
For further information, please contact Mrs Sandra Davies 01994 242100 / email@example.com
Interview Date: 14/05/2021
Interviews will be conducted in school following the Welsh Government's guidelines on keeping social distance.
A Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required for this post.
Brexit - EEA and Swiss nationals who are NOT eligible to apply for a right to work in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme must have some other form of immigration permission entitling them to work from 1st January onwards. For further information please visit; The UK's points-based immigration system: An introduction for EU citizens (publishing.service.gov.uk)
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a .pdf copy of the Job Profile and Person Specification.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide evidence that you have the right to live and work in the UK?
|Contact Name:||Sandra Davies|