Foundation Phase Teacher - Ysgol Gynradd Gorslas
|Salary:||£27,018 - £41,604|
|Location:||Gorslas CP, Gorslas, Llanelli|
|Job Type:||Temporary - Full Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Education & Children|
Closing Date: 19/06/2021 (Midday)
Ysgol Gynradd Gorslas
Class Teacher (Foundation Phase)
Temporary full time post for one year to Cover Maternity Leave
Welsh Medium School
Salary: £27,018 - £41,604
To start 01/09/2021
No. on Roll: 153
The Headteacher and Governors of Ysgol Gorslas are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, dedicated and suitable teacher for the above post.
The school is looking for an individual:
• who has excellent teaching skills and interpersonal qualities
• to work as part of a dedicated team of staff
• to maintain high standards of achievement
• who is enthusiastic and energetic and is ready to develop creativity by introducing the requirements of a modern, skills-based curriculum.
• who will contribute to the extra-curricular life of the school
The ability to speak, write and teach through the medium of Welsh is essential as well as enthusiasm towards thelanguage and an eagerness to promote it.
What we can offer:
● A team of happy, friendly and welcoming co-workers.
● A committed, motivated and dedicated leadership team looking to develop future leaders.
● Enthusiastic and motivated pupils.
● Supportive staff and Governing Body.
● The opportunity and challenge to work in a successful and innovative Shcool
Further details can be obtained by contacting the Headteacher: Mrs Beverley Owen on 01269 842929.
The disclosure and barring service (DBS) is asked to check for these posts.
Brexit - EEA and Swiss nationals who are NOT eligible to apply for a right to work in the UK under the EU Settlement Scheme must have some other form of immigration permission entitling them to work from 1st January onwards. For further information please visit; The UK's points-based immigration system: An introduction for EU citizens (publishing.service.gov.uk)
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a .pdf copy of the Job Profile and Person Specification.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
In order to apply for this vacancy, you must be able to supply the required answers to the following questions:
- Can you provide evidence that you have the right to live and work in the UK?
|Contact Name:||Mrs B Owen|