Senior Swimming Teacher x 2 - Llanelli Leisure Centre
|Salary:||£20,092* - £23,080* *Pro-rata|
|Location:||Llanelli Leisure Centre|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Category:||Sports & Leisure|
Closing Date: 21/10/2021
Sport & Leisure – Llanelli Leisure Centre
Senior Swimming Teacher x 2
2 x 6 hours per week
£20,092* - £23,080* (Grade E) *Pro-rata
Carmarthenshire County Council's Sport & Leisure Section's ambition is to get more people, more active more often making Carmarthenshire a place:
• That is the most active and healthy in the UK.
• Where every person is an active participant at a ‘community club’ or ‘Leisure Facility’
• Where every child is hooked on physical activity for life
We are committed to having a positive impact on people’s health, fitness and physical literacy as well as providing facilities, opportunities and services that people enjoy and would recommend. We are seeking enthusiastic, highly motivated and energetic individuals to join our team. If that's you, why not help us make a difference?
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Supporting the day to day running of the swimming lesson programme within Carmarthenshire County Council leisure facilities, ensuring the highest standards of delivery and customer care are met at all times
• Supervising and supporting a team of Swimming Teachers to improve the quality of customer experience for all ages and all ability levels including the planning, teaching, learning and assessment within the centre
• Supporting the efficient flow-through and progression of participants within the aquatic programme
• Encouraging a culture of reflection to help inform future planning
Conversational Welsh is required to accomplish this post. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion please contact Penny John-Pearse on 01267 224759.
A Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be requested for this post.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a .pdf copy of the Job Profile and Person Specification.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Penny John-Pearse|