Closing Date: 19/10/2021
Leisure / Amman Valley Leisure Centre
Business Co-ordinator – Dryside
20 hours per week
£22,183* - £25,991* (Grade F) *pro rata
• To be responsible for co-ordinating and developing the Dryside activities programme in Actif Sport & Leisure facilities eg Birthday Parties, Holiday Clubs, Dry Courses and sports pathways, children’s activity programmes, Adult activity programmes etc
• To support the Activity Coordinator (HFDS) / Assistant Manager in the management and development of staff responsible for delivery the Dryside activity programmes.
• To support the Activity Coordinator (HFDS) / Assistant Manager Commercial in the implementation of the countywide Dryside activity programme and shape its development and local character
• To ensure that key performance targets: financial, occupancy and sales/retention are achieved
• To ensure smooth transition through the sports-based pathways
• To ensure the highest quality of customer service is maintained in the facility
A basic knowledge of Welsh is required to accomplish this post. Support can be provided on appointment to reach this level.
For an informal discussion please contact Stephen Petherick – 01267 224724