Caretaker - St Mary’s Catholic Primary School Llanelli
|Salary:||£19,312* – £20,092* *Pro-rata|
|Location:||St. Mary's RCP, Havard Rd, Llanelli|
|Job Type:||Permanent - Part Time|
|Vacancy Group:||Education & Children|
Part Time Vacancy - 15 hours per week
The Governing Body of St Mary’s Catholic Primary School, Llanelli wish to appoint a Caretaker on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for helping to improve the quality of the physical environment of the school. This includes security, cleanliness, carrying out pre-planned maintenance programmes, routine maintenance and refurbishment, minor repairs, monitoring of contracts/contractors.
The position is for 15 hours a weekly throughout the year. The post holder will be entitled to 20 days holiday per year.
Working hours to include 7:30am - 8:00am and 5:30pm - 6:00pm daily to open/close the school. The remaining hours can be discussed and arranged at interview.
We are looking for:
• An honest, reliable, trustworthy, and motivated individual who is able to prioritise their time and workload, whilst having the flexibility to deal with unexpected interruptions and urgent requests.
• Experience of basic site maintenance and environmental matters.
• Experience of general building maintenance and repairs.
• Experience and clear understanding of health and safety procedures.
• The physical ability to carry out manual handling tasks e.g. lifting and moving items.
• Opening, closing and securing the site and adjusting normal working pattern.
For further information, please see the job description.
Please click on the link in the Downloads box below to view a .pdf copy of the Job Profile and Person Specification.
You will need to sign in to your account before clicking on Apply for this post.
|Contact Name:||Mrs Alison Howells|